I have been called to serve an L.D.S. mission for the next 18 months. I will be serving in the Japan, Fukuoka mission and I leave on January 31, 2018. I'm excited and nervous and happy and freaked out and pretty much every emotion you can imagine! While I'm away, my mama will be updating my blog with my weekly emails and pictures. If you are following my adventure, I hope you will be able to see how much I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. My greatest joy will be sharing the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ with the people of Japan!
Popular posts from this blog
week 16: you would not believe your eyes if 10 million fireflies lit up the world
sticky note sketch of watching fireflies over the rice fields こんにちは!! This week was crazy! We had zone conference so we went back to Fukuoka for a day. It was our last zone conference with President and Sister Egan because next transfer we get out new Mission President. Zone conference was so spiritual and fun! We had so many miracles this week. Lots of funny times and just full of laughs. Last P-day we went to a stationary store to look for a new journal and we were there for a long time because there was so much cute stuff!!! Japan has the cutest stuff! Our investigators are doing great and progressing so much! Megumi San came to church and stayed for all 3 hours! He loves the idea that we are all brothers and sisters! He wants to come back! Amazing right!? We had a shokuji with the Kawanami family and after they took us to see fireflies! So pretty! We had 2 less actives with us too so we started to build that trust with them! Funny keiken: Our eternal i...
week 10: finding the fancy ice cream moments
first meal in Nihon --shrimp tempura udon-- こんにちわ So I have survivied a full week in Nihon! Its crazy how busy on a mission you are. We have packed schedules but we always follow the spirit and try to serve the amazing people of Nihon! So this week was a lot better than last week. Last week was really hard, missions are just hard, but I was able to rely on Jesus Christ and make it through it. This week we taught eikaiwa (our free english class). Not a ton of people showed up, but it was so fun to help teach. We have amazing ward members here in Kurume. Akiyama きょうだい (brother Akiyama) helps in our eikaiwa. He came early and set up chairs. Nihara きょうだい (brother Nihara) brings us milk every week. There are so many other amazing people here who love to serve. Tanaka San (our golden investigator) grew a lot this week! We had a couple lessons and her desire to be baptized is growing more and more each time. Spiritual keiken: This week we had interviews wit...
Comments
Post a Comment